How to Order Flex MSE
Flex MSE is a cost effective, sustainable and permanent engineered solution. Flex MSE is used landscaping, erosion control, walls and slopes, green construction and sediment and stabilization.
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System uses the same globally accepted principles of Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) that builders rely on for making massive retaining walls.
Geobag walls have been built as high as 75ft, with great success. The Second Generation interlocking Plate is a 100% recycled, recyclable component which adds increased geogrid compatibility and friction strength over its precursors.
Flex MSE is a unique soft building material that exhibits hard material qualities. It weathers events that would ruin other systems, and only gets stronger and greener as time goes on.
- Flex MSE is 60% of concrete’s cost installed.
- Flex MSE is a simple two component system that often installs in half the time of concrete block walls.
- No specialized equipment, labour, cranes, forms, footings, or rebar.
- Flex MSE walls require minimal initial leveling or subgrade embedment.
- The flexible, easily adjusted units conform perfectly to trees and unexpected bedrock
- Flex MSE is a recycled, non-toxic product that conforms to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) qualifications. For applicable LEED credits, click here Flex MSE LEED credits. https://flexmse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Flex-MSE-LEED-credits.pdf
- Flex MSE vegetated walls are graffiti proof.
- Flex MSE installations use 97% less Green House Gases (GHGs) over comparably sized concrete blocks.
- Flex MSE lasts almost twice as long as concrete (120 year ASTM System Life rating).
- A light weight soft armour product that integrates easily with other proprietary systems and has great performance in limited access, tough or unstable terrain.
- Settlement and water ruin concrete walls. Flex MSE has a very high settlement tolerance and excess water drains through the system. The drainage aspect eliminates the need for chimney drains and pipe behind the wall, while feeding the vegetation.
- Bottom line? Flex MSE is a Green solution that installs faster, lasts longer, looks completely natural, and costs less. For a truly Green solution without the Green ‘premium’, choose Flex MSE for retaining walls, slope stabilization, erosion control, site reclamation, and ‘Anywhere Land Meets Water.’
Click here for our FAQ https://www.flexmse.com/f-a-q/
To see how easy it is to install the system click here. https://www.flexmse.com/resources/installing-flex-mse/
To request a copy of our Full Installation Guide, contact us by phone on (403) 262-5600 or email us on email@example.com