How to Order Lay2Play
Lay2Play Sports Turf offers a premium and immediate sports surface with vastly improved safety and performance. The combination of 100% sand based rootzone and high performing seed blends decreases surface shearing and compaction. Withstanding the abuse of cleats and heavy traffic, the improved drainage also leads to a more stable and safer sports surface.
3-D sod refers to the three D’s for Darker, Denser, and Dwarfer Sports Turf.
DENSER – Aside from the aesthetic beauty of a thick lawn the new 3-D Sod’s improved density will help compete with weeds by squeezing them out. Plus, 3-D Sod will green-up quick in the spring giving you early playability.
DARKER – 3-D Sod has been specially designed to yield a naturally darker turf, meaning less fertilizing and use of harmful chemicals.
DWARFER – Our 3-D Sod provides less vertical growth and a lower canopy height meaning less mowing and maintenance.
200 (2x2x40 sq ft) sq ft per big roll
Fully netted big roll tubes
Approx. 9lbs per sq ft
Mixture composed of:
- 21.30% Blueberry Kentucky Bluegrass
- 21.30% Ridgeline Kentucky Bluegrass
- 20.85% Bewitched Kentucky Bluegrass
- 19.85% Bluecoat Kentucky Bluegrass
- 15.00% Arctic Perennial Ryegrass
- 1.70% Total Inert Matter
- 0.00% Other Crop
- 0.00% Weed Seed
- 4.00 mm, Fine Gravel, 0.0%
- 2.00 mm, Very Fine Gravel, 0.2%
- 1.00 mm, Very Coarse Sand, 2.7%
- 500 µm, Coarse Sand, 12.6%
- 250 µm, Medium Sand, 58.3%
- 150 µm, Fine Sand, 19.3%
- 125 µm, Fine Sand, 2.2%
- 63 µm, Very Fine Sand, 2.3%
- 30 µm, Silt, 0.9%
- 2 µm, Clay, 1.4%