How to order Kentucky Bluegrass Seed Mix
1 kg bag
Pick up or we deliver within three days
Carefully selected mix of four top Kentucky bluegrass varieties: chosen for our Southern-Alberta climate. Turfgrass Water Conservation Alliance (TWCA) qualified varieties ensures high drought tolerance. Darker, Dwarfer & Denser (3-D) characteristics provide improved adaptability to a low cutting height, high wear tolerance, invasive weeds & hardiness to disease. Our goal is to choose & blend only the top performing varieties to make the perfect lawn.
- Key Benefits
- Sod Certified Quality
- 3-D Sod Darker Denser Dwarfer
- High Wear Tolerance
- Low Cutting Height
- High Repair Potential
- Enhanced Seed Coating
- Improving Seed Survivability
- Improved Seed to Soil Contact
- Increased Seed Ballistics – Improved Seed Distribution
- Biological Inoculant Food System
Landscape Seed mixture composed of
- Blue Tag 0/0 crop/weed testing
- 32% Jumpstart
- 32% Blueberry
- 31% Tirem
- 5% Silver Sun Perennial Ryegrass
- New lawn 4lbs per 1,000 sq.ft.
- Overseeding 2lbs per 1,000 sq.ft.